Tuesday 7 September 2010

Going to Hong Kong (eventually)

I am currently waiting in the United Red Carpet Club in the C Concourse of Chicago's lovely O'Hare International Airport, hoping that soon I may board a flight to Hong Kong. My flight was scheduled to depart at 12:40, but now the estimate is 6pm.

I will be working for a month in the Hong Kong office of my employer, IMC financial markets. I have fielded multiple requests to document my trip, and I plan to do so here. Fortunately this blog is named broadly enough to cover any trip to anywhere. If I ever happen to take a trip to Mars, rest assured it will be logged in this space.

Now I will return to eating chilled cheese cubes and yogurt-covered raisins, waiting for this flight.

2 comments:

Ana Braga-Henebry said...

Actually it was showing EDT 8 pm.

gmh said...

How did you get into the Red Carpet Room?