Saturday 8 September 2007

No posts lately.

This post is to explain my lack of posts in recent days. First, my personal internet connection dropped for a couple of days, greatly limiting the amount of time I could spend on the net. Secondly, I was planning on spending time earlier tonight posting new content and/or doing homework, but as it turns out I lost my keys last night and had to go out looking for them tonight, effectively killing my evening and providing much stress before the keys were luckily found in a pub which we visited last night.

Not to worry! I have plenty of posts in the pipeline. Here's a quick rundown:

  • Spamalot: we went to see this last night before going to the pub.
  • Canterbury: I went on a class field trip today. Wondrous Cathedral.
  • Walking tour of the city of London last Sunday with Dr. O'Boyle.
  • BBC Proms: classical concert series.
  • Westminster Cathedral, where we went to Sunday mass last week.
If I find time tomorrow I'll be able to knock out a couple of those, along with pictures. I paid for wireless internet access in my flats, which will make it easier to post pictures. We're planning on attending a photography exhibition in the Royal Art Gallery tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

Cláudia said...

Sounds like you're having an amazing time. I'm jealous, gotta admit.
Love
Lil sis