Monday 3 September 2007

Update: Since Friday

I'm trying to figure what type of posting schedule and format I will use for this blog. I've been working on the previous posts over the weekend, and they've gotten better since I've refactored the pieces here and there, separated topics into discrete posts, etc. While it might be better for my writing to post many smaller topical posts at once, I know from experience reading blogs that it doesn't make for the most enjoyable and smoothest reading experience. From a reader's perspective, short posts would probably best be spread out over a couple of days. Once classes start (tomorrow!), I'll see what how often I will have internet access, which will be a factor in determinging how often I post new items.

Following is a short rundown of what's happened since Friday, since most of the preceding posts are up to that day.
On Saturday night we ended up at the Sports Cafe to watch the Notre Dame-Georgia Tech ugly blowout. Drinks were expensive and the game wasn't good. Not fun.

On Sunday we went to Mass at Westminster Cathedral and then had a traditional English meal at a central London pub called the "Knights Templar", followed by walking tours. I went on the tour led by Dr. O'Boyle around the old City of London where he showed us interesting historical sights. I'll post on that tomorrow, with pictures.

2 comments:

Ana Braga-Henebry said...

I imagine Dr. O'Boyle to be quite a character! Can't wait until tomorrow's post.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you're having a marvelous time, Patrick. I'm enjoying your writing about your experiences!!!

Blessings,
Annamarie